Pure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE's stupidity and ignorance!

3 posters

Go down

WWE's stupidity and ignorance! Empty WWE's stupidity and ignorance!

Post by whychriswhy Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:51 am

I'm not sure whether this is in the riught place, but it is a rant so here it goes.....

WWE wrestler Chris Benoit kills his wife and 7 year old son, which is obviously child abuse (and murder) then WWE have a storyline between Finlay and JBL, and Hornswoggle has been announced as Vince McMahon's son, so they add those two into the rivalry, just to get on Finlay's nerves, because he cares about Hornswoggle, Mr. McMahon puts little Horny against JBL, so that's a midget vs. a 300 pound redneck that can brawl. I believe that to e promoting child abuse.

Next one is to do with Chris Benoit's good friend, Eddie Guerrero
14th November 2005, Eddie Guerrero memorial Raw, I'm fine with, everyone showing respect, obviously, then the Smackdown comes. Now Randy Orton was in the feud with Undertaker at the time, so Randy Orton beats down the Undertaker and puts him on the trunk of the low-rider, he then gets in the car and reverses into the stage........that is not the worst of it, after doing that, which I find is disrecpectful, Rey Mysterio wins the Royal Rumble, which I'm fine with, then there is a segment on an edition of Smackdown! where Randy Orton says that Eddie Guerrero is in Hell, after all that is done, Rey wins the World title, JBL starts disrespecting Eddie's memory.......I understand it is storyline but it is, as I read in an arcticle, Viva LA Profits....JBL disrespects Eddie's memory, and has a title shot which he loses, after all that storyline is over, King Booker wins the World title at the Great American Bash 2006, then starts a really personal rivalry, Chavo Guerrero, Eddie's nephew vs. Rey Mysterio, this rivalry carries on, untill Rey has to leave for a knee injury. Whilst Rey has left, Chavo has a manager in Eddie's widow, Vicky Guerrero, and he gets into another feud with one of Eddie's closest friends, Chris Benoit. Then November 18th 2007, just over 2 years after Eddie's passing, Edge starts dating Vickie Guerrero, this is the icing on the cake for me, as I think it is the most disrespecxtful thing they could do to let Eddie's memory live on.

Here is another that disgusts me, the recent Michael Hayes incident.
He uses a racial slur in comparison to himself and Mark Henry, so he's suspended, and as if by magic, when he gets back, Kofi Kingston and Mark Henry are champions, both of these men are African-Americans! As if we would forget what he said!

My final point is one that really, really, annoys me, they have the stage fall on Mr. McMahon, a week or two after a TNA crew member died in a similar incident! I know that is the competition, but WCW had a tribute match for Owen Hart, between his brother and friend, in the arena where he died, that would be like having Bret and Benoit, the two people in prementioned match, coming from the rafters on a zipwire!!!

Over all I believe that WWE are running out of ideas and therefore have to use situations that would annoy the older and better knowing wrestling fans, but, on the plu$ side for them, entertain the less knowing fans, or the remaining viewers, no matter how low it goes, what next, WWE bringing in Benoit's kid and hanging them off the RAW sign? Cryme Tyme shooting someone with a blank at close range? My point here is that WWE's morality has gone down hill, I am disgusted at the writers if they have to use death so much in the storylines. This is a company that used to call ECW going too far.
whychriswhy
whychriswhy
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

WWE's stupidity and ignorance! Empty Re: WWE's stupidity and ignorance!

Post by Freddy Krueger Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:18 am

Yeah thats why i have no respect for Vince when orton said eddies in hell it did get me upset and now i don't watch WWE because it pisses me off.
Freddy Krueger
Freddy Krueger
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 146
Job/hobbies : Student, I Like going on computer and watching MMA
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://prowrestlingforum.fightingboard.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by wyndorf Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:56 pm

I think you're being a tad over sensitive. Seriously, you compare Chris Benoit murdering his 8 year old son - to Vince McMahon having JBL beat up a leprechaun!? Geez, it's pro wrestling - next you'll say WWE shouldn't put on handicap matches, because somewhere in real life, there is someone being mugged by two people.

The whole "Eddie's in Hell" stuff was just cheap heat - don't let it wind you up. As for Vickie now 'doing' Edge - Well, she doesn't have to work for the WWE. But in doing so, she's earning a wage to help raise her and Eddie's kids. Vince doesn't have to employ her. She has been great, though.

Getting annoyed by what Michael Hayes might, or might not have said is daft. Whatever happened, he was punished, now he's back. I don't really see the bearing of this on having 2 black champions. Most reliable sources are saying the reason for the sudden push of 3 black wrestlers is because WWE TV will soon (or has done) debuting in some predominantly black countries.

Sure, when Vince pulled his dying act again - he did so because some TNA riggers died. Vince is just that evil. Seriously, ask 100 average wrestling fans and at least 50 of them would have never heard of TNA, and of the 50 that have, about 3 of them would know about an accident involving a lighting rig. You're just paranoid and looking for reasons to bash Vince.

wyndorf
Jobber

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by whychriswhy Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:40 am

No, I am simply reading into things, possibly too much, but just saying how disrespectful it is.
whychriswhy
whychriswhy
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum