Pure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacrifice Spoiler, iMPACT! Ratings, Tonight's House Show

Go down

Sacrifice Spoiler, iMPACT! Ratings, Tonight's House Show Empty Sacrifice Spoiler, iMPACT! Ratings, Tonight's House Show

Post by sean Fri May 09, 2008 5:40 am

TNA sent out a mobile alert today saying that the opening match for the TNA Sacrifice PPV on Sunday will be Team 3D vs. Sting & James Storm as part of the Deuces Wild Tag Team Tournament. Storm and Sting will be announced as partners on iMPACT! tonight.

The TNA iMPACT! replay on 5/3 did a 0.4 rating.

TNA has posted a news item on their official website reiterating what we reported yesterday about their upcoming World X Cup Tournament this summer.

TNA announced today that wrestlers from Dragon Gate, New Japan and CMLL would take part in the World X Cup.

TNA Wrestling will run a house show tonight at the Barre Auditorium in Barre, Vermont. If you are attending tonight's show please send me a live report.

From what I understand Booker T is acting as a liaison between Bobby Lashley and TNA Wrestling. As noted earlier today, Lashley will work for Booker's PWA promotion later this month in what will be his first post-WWE wrestling appearance. The feeling amongst most of the workers in TNA is that Lashley will end up there sooner than later.
sean
sean
Between The Bitches Legs Admin
Between The Bitches Legs Admin

Male
Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice Spoiler, iMPACT! Ratings, Tonight's House Show Empty Re: Sacrifice Spoiler, iMPACT! Ratings, Tonight's House Show

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 6:58 am

I cant wait for the world X cup to start

Back to top Go down