Pure Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cover art released for Smackdown vs Raw 2009

2 posters

Go down

Cover art released for Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Empty Cover art released for Smackdown vs Raw 2009

Post by Freddy Krueger Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:41 pm

Cover art released for Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-200807031
Freddy Krueger
Freddy Krueger
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 146
Job/hobbies : Student, I Like going on computer and watching MMA
Registration date : 2008-04-20

http://prowrestlingforum.fightingboard.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Cover art released for Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Empty Re: Cover art released for Smackdown vs Raw 2009

Post by wyndorf Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:17 am

See, I'm a big Triple H fan - so it's all good, except for the Shawn Michaels.... Nah, Michaels can still put on excellent matches.

I think the THQ line is "We're really pushing the tag team gimmick of SD vs. RAW 09 and what better tag team than DX!" Now, like I said, I'm a big Triple H fan - have been since he was Terra f'n Rising in WCW - but I know for sure DX aren't/weren't a fantastic tag team. Hardy's would have done it - Demolition would have been amazing - but at the end of everything, who actually cares about what a games box looks like?

The proof of the pudding is what's on the disc inside the box. I hope it's better than the last few lacklustre SD! games.

wyndorf
Jobber

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down